White Elephant Tables
Have old or extra trains or model railroad accessories you wish to sell? Consider bringing them to sell at our white elephant tables. Here's how it works:
- You must purchase an entry ticket to The Model Train Show
- Bring items to the White Elephant sales area for log-in to our computerized system
- We will sell your items and keep track of everything. We take a 15% commission for this service.
- At the end of the show you will be given an itemized list of everything you sold and be paid, minus the 15% commission.
- Show hours are
- 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Sunday
- You must check out and pick up any unsold items no later than 4:00 PM Sunday.
- Any items not claimed by the end of the show Sunday will be considered a donation to the Piedmont Division, NMRA.
- The Model Train Show reserves the right to limit the number of items being sold by any individual. If you have lots of stuff to sell, you should consider renting vendor table space.